150 g ready-to-eat dried peaches
150 g ready-to-eat stoned prunes
2 tbsp brandy
200 ml orange juice, or as needed
150 ml whipping cream
150 g plain low-fat yogurt
- Cut 30 g of the peaches and 30 g of the prunes into small diced shapes.
- Put into a bowl, pour over the brandy, and set aside to marinate.
- Place the remaining peaches and prunes in 2 separate saucepans and pour 100 ml orange juice into each.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer gently for 10 minutes or until the fruit is tender.
- Purée the peaches and prunes separately in a blender or food processor until smooth, adding a little extra orange juice if needed.
- Whip the cream in a mixing bowl until thick.
- Add the yogurt and whip to mix with the cream.
- Layer alternate spoonfuls of the peach purée, prune purée and cream mixture into 4 sutable looking glasses (not a thin one like i used because it smashed!!), swirling slightly for a marbled effect.
- Squeeze the marinated fruit of excess alcohol and place on top of your dessert and just before serving spoon the smallest amount of the alcohol on top.