Per serving: 397 kcal, 15.2g fat, 5.2g saturates, 11 g sugars, 1.1g salt
1 red onion, sliced
1 courgette, cut into chunks
1 red pepper, cut into chunks
5ml/1tsp dried rosemary or oregano
2 x 25cm thin-crust pizza bases
1 (200g) tub fresh salsa
1 (100g) pack fresh goat’s cheese
freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas mark 6.
2. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan, add the onion, pepper and courgettes and sauté over a medium heat for 4-5mins.
3. Add the herbs and season with black pepper.
4. Cook for a further 2 mins or until lightly browned and tender.
5. Remove from the heat.
6. Place the pizza bases on a baking tray and spread half the fresh salsa over each base.
7. Scatter the vegetables over the pizza then crumble over the goats cheese.
8. Season with black pepper and bake for 10-12 mins, until the base is cooked through.