Per serving: 327 kcal, 19.7g fat, 10.3g saturates, 4.8g sugars, 1.46g salt
1 (400g) can mixed beans in brine, drained and rinsed
a dash of Tabasco sauce if liked
4 wholemeal tortilla wraps
120ml/8tbsp cheese and chive dip
3 tomatoes, chopped
1 little gem heart lettuce, shredded
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Place the beans in a bowl and season with Tabasco sauce and black pepper to taste.
2. Lay the wraps out on a clean board, spread 30ml/2tbsp dip over each, leaving a 2.5cm/1in border clear around the edge of the wrap.
3. Scatter the beans, chopped tomatoes and lettuce, evenly over the dip.
4. Fold the sides in, over the filling slightly, then starting at the side nearest to you, roll up the wrap to seal.
5. Wrap in clear film and chill until required. Serve cut in two.