Per serving: Energy 235kcal Protein 6.7g Fat 14g Of which saturates 2g Carbohydrate 22.1g Of which sugars 4.7g Fibre 3.7g Salt 1.49g
Half a small red pepper
Half a small yellow pepper
1 medium courgette
Ground sea salt
4-6 tbsp houmous
2 tortilla wraps
1. Core and deseed the peppers and slice into strips.
2. Top and tail the courgette and slice into rounds.
3. Toss the vegetables in a little olive oil and season with salt.
4. Char grill on a ridged griddle or under a hot grill in a tray for 4-5mins or until soft.
5. Warm the tortillas for a few seconds in a microwave or a small frying pan.
6. Spread with a thin layer of houmous and arrange some peppers and courgette in a line along one side.
7. Roll up.