Serves: About 2
Takes: About 20 mins
- 2 Lean pork loin chops
- 1 Bramley apple cut into 4 thick slices (across the core) or an eating apple cut thickly
- 50g (2oz) Cheddar cheese, cut into two thick slices
- Place pork chops under a hot preheated grill.
- Cook chops for about 20 minutes. After 10 minutes turn chops over and add the thick slices of apple to the grill pan.
- When chops are cooked, stack the apple on top of the chop, top with slice of cheese and cook for 1-2 minutes until cheese has melted and is gooey.
- Serve with sautéed potatoes, steamed leeks and seasonal beans